Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poker In The Rain

Before I (finally) get started on my next big project here (you know, the arbitrary ranking of other people's stuff) that I've been putting off for so long, I thought I would squeeze in one more post. One more great post about some great tunes. Party Ben tunes, so you know they are going to kick ass. Now let the ass-kicking begin!!

Speaking of asses in need of kicking, I thought I would post a couple of his tunes which show him at his poppiness, his most compeletely sold-out-for-a-seat-on-the-bandwagon-ness. Hehe, just kidding, both of these mashups are awesome, I don't care what anyone else says about them! Even if they do have Lady Gaga, or Adele, the two most over-mashed artists in the history of mashups on the interwebs! Seriously though, these are great mashups. Even if he didn't think this first one was good enough to put into his Soundcloud account, I like it ;-)

Party Ben - Poker's Just What I Needed
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9p5y7_lady-gaga-vs-the-cars-poker-s-just_music - (youtube fan video) - mp3 - The Cars "Just What I Needed" vs Lady Gaga "Poker Face"

Lady Gaga vs The Cars: Poker's Just What I Needed by revilo87

http://soundcloud.com/ferenczyram/partyben-pokerface - @PartyBen - Poker Face (Just What I Needed)

Here is his "latest" mashup, where he decides after all that the Adele bandwagon ain't such a bad place to hang.... I get a big kick out of what he has to say about this mash:

(looks around at everybody making Set Fire to the Rain mashups) (feels left out) (throws together something that's basically no different from the throwaway junk he made in 2003) (doesn't care)


Party Ben - Set Fire to True Faith
http://soundcloud.com/partyben/set-fire-to-true-faith - mp3 - Adele "Set Fire To The Rain" vs New Order "True Faith"


Or you can just listen to it right here, as the first track in his latest (and totally killer) Set on SoundCloud
Party Ben - Party Ben New Stuff


I should probably point out to the e-mail subscribers, that every song (and every video) in every post is embedded in it's own player here on the site (except when there is both YouTube and Vimeo, in which case I usually just embed the YouTube video) so it is always worth it to actually click the link at the bottom of the email to view each post the way it was meant to be experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment