Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Virgin Material

Today it is my plan to do something a little bit different. Today I am sharing a few remixes, and no real videos. One track is on YouTube, but it's just a picture. None of which really matters. What matters is how good the music is. And this music is incredible! These are some of the best remixes I have ever heard.

http://youtu.be/rI-zUmnv3zM - Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)


I meant to post this yesterday, but Soundcloud was down all day. Despite this little hiccup (which was the worst one I've experienced to date), I still really love Soundcloud. And I really love the Android Soundcloud App. It is probably my favorite app, or at least one of them. I use it daily, and with it staying on top of the latest releases from most of my favorite DJ's is a breeze.

I first stumbled across Virgin Magnetic Material back in July through Soundcloud. I follow the comments and uploads of pretty much every mashup artist that has a Soundcloud account. I began to share his stuff not too long after on my Facebook feed and received plenty of good feedback. I was even able to snag the stuff on mp3 through jDownLoader, a great solution for when you find streaming music without no downloads :-) And after spending some time exploring his tracks - which I very strongly encourage - you are going to want to permanently download some I can guarantee. If jLoader is too much hassle for you let me know and perhaps I can help.

It looks like DJ Y Alias JY has beaten me to the punch on a few songs, but in my defense, it was I who told Fissunix :-P At least this makes it a tad easier for me to choose which songs to share. I was going to share the Metallica and Faith No More songs, but I guess now I can pick something else instead. It isn't at all easy picking my favorites (there are so many awesome tunes!!) but here are a few that I really love, starting with Peter Gabriel's "Big Time". Imho, the greatest remix ever! Which is why I am also sharing it even though JY also did this song.

Virgin Magnetic Material - Peter Gabriel "Big Time"

Peter Gabriel - Big Time (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) by Virgin Magnetic Material

Virgin Magnetic Material - Soundgarden "Blow Up The Outside World"

Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) by Virgin Magnetic Material

Virgin Magnetic Material - Rocky Horror Show "Sweet Transvestite"

Rocky Horror Show - Sweet Transvestite (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) by Virgin Magnetic Material

Virgin Magnetic Material - Steve Miller "Fly Like an Eagle"

Steve Miller - Fly Like an Eagle (VMM Remix) (Low Rez) soon on Limited Edition Editorial Vinyl by Virgin Magnetic Material

Virgin Magnetic Material - Saddet - Drink Smoke and Fuck

Saddet - Drink Smoke and Fuck (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) by Virgin Magnetic Material

No comments:

Post a Comment