Monday, June 6, 2011

Untired Monkey Killers



I don't say it enough around here, but I really love The Kleptones. I've downloaded most of their albums, and all of them include at least a couple absolutely killer tracks. Today I have a couple of my favorites from their Videotones Project, where to goal was to make a video for each track on their Uptime/Downtime double album.

The Kleptones - Untired (A Reborn Identity video mashup)
I seriously recommend reading the info on the vimeo page regarding this incredible video.
http://vimeo.com/10531969 - Foo Fighters "Untired (Keptones Remix)"


The Kleptones - MKY Da HVN by Brad Mackey (Crappy Logo Productions)
http://vimeo.com/9968567 - Nas "Hip Hop Is Dead" vs Iron Butterfly "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" vs Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" vs Munk "Live Fast, Die Old" vs The Pixies "Monkey Gone to Heaven" vs Rage Against the Machine "Killing in the Name"


I've also got a couple extras here. These songs go out to all those Canuckleheads that like to indulge in a little of the sticky-icky while enjoying the game. I used to have a real close relationship with MaryJane, but the bitch turned on me and I had to dump her. She will never again touch my lips, but I don't judge others (even if it does bug the shit outta me walking through clouds of sweet sweet smoke), my story is my own. But I really do love these two songs, which do not have videos, but I am going to share them anyways.

The Kleptones - The Highest Kite (mp3) - Weezer "Troublemaker"
Hot Chip "Ready for the Floor" vs Saxon "Dallas 1PM" vs Motörhead "We Are the Road Crew" vs The Prodigy "Charly" vs Purple Ribbon All-Stars "Kryptonite (I'm on It)" vs Nine Inch Nails "Discipline" vs Rusko "Cockney Thug (Caspa Remix)"

http://soundcloud.com/tenpastfivetequilas/nothing-inside-the-kuse-the

Nothing Inside The Kuse (The Adults vs Dre ft Snoop Vs Broken Bells) by tenpastfivetequilas

No comments:

Post a Comment