Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whole Lotta Rambling Revelations In One Year

It was one year ago today, when I began this little obsession of mine that I call the mash-pit. I believe it was over 200 days later before I finally relaxed a little and stopped posting every day. It was easier to do when I had a boring job with nothing to do but surf the net. That's not the case today, but I still try to get up a few posts every week. And I definitely love mashups more than ever. Nowadays it's really just about posting music I really like, or a friend likes.

To celebrate the occasion today, I have a brand new video made at my request for one of my favorite mashups. Included with it are two more great songs/videos which I have posted here before. Together these are my three all-time favorite classic rock mashups, and best represent for me why I love this stuff so much. First up is the world premiere (yay!) of the new BobbyG video for the classic Lenlow mashup "It's Time We Ramble On".


Lenlow (Audio) BobbyG (Video) - It's Time We Ramble On
http://youtu.be/43vGqAHXNM8 - mp3 - Led Zeppelin "Ramble On" vs Buffalo Springfield "For What It's Worth" (With bits of Badly Drawn Boy "The Shining" and Public Enemy "He Got Game")



Wax Audio - Whole Lotta Sabbath
http://youtu.be/ThU9BOWcmjM - mp3 - Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love" vs Black Sabbath "Warpigs"



DJ Lobsterdust - Exodus To Revelations
http://youtu.be/HdfXeDq0rH0 - mp3 - Bob Marley "Exodus" vs Iron Maiden "Revelations"

No comments:

Post a Comment