Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Dreamy Army

I am a huge fan of Jack White and everything he does. I've seen him live a few times and he's always totally blown me away. Watching the Raconteurs playing Stanley Park's gorgeous Malkin Bowl amphitheatre one beautiful summer night was one of the most memorable concerts I've ever been to. The 3 bald eagles in the giant cedars especially stand out in mind.

I have always loved Annie Lennox and her music.

This next mashup is definitely one of the slickest, most polished and brilliantly executed mash's I have ever seen. Or heard. Sweet Dreams - both the music and the video - is blended seemlessly into the Seven Nation Army so well that it's almost hard to believe it's a true fan mash. I love how they even snuck themself in (just before the 3:00 mark). And, it totally rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5eJwgAtvY&feature=youtube_gdata_player - the White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" vs The Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams Are Made of These"




http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment