Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's My Name?

Feeling a little bagged today. In the mood for something a little more soothing. I got just the tune. This is a little more slick than the average mashup. Both the audio and video are professionally done (I think). I can't even begin to list all the songs and artist that are a part of this amazing mix put together by DJ Earworm. Enjoy, I sure do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOGtV-ET9xU&feature=youtube_gdata_player - DJ Earworm (with many friends) "What's My Name?"


Ace Of Base - All That She Wants Mamma's and the Papa's - California Dreamin' Brandy and Monica - The Boy Is Mine Aaliyah - Try Again Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again Beyonce - Naughty Girl Donna Summer - I Feel Love Maroon5 - This Love Eminem - My Name Is Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name Destiny's Child - Say My Name Snoop Dogg - Who Am I? (What's My Name?) DMX - What's My Name? The Who - Who Are You? Madison Avenue - Who The Hell Are You? Eurythmics - Who's That Girl Peter Gabriel - I Don't Remember Irene Cara - Fame! Kanye West - The New Work-out Plan Lynyrd Skynyrd - What's Your Name? Jason Mraz - Eyes Open (Remember My Name) Phil Collins - Take Me Home



http://ferenczymu.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment