Saturday, May 28, 2011

Santeria's Killing The Mood With Her Benz

Probably my biggest problem here in the MashPit is that I follow way too many DJ's. Sounds like a Cadillac problem, I know, but it's a bit troublesome. I'm not complaining though, I really love all music, and mashups in particular. My point being I don't get to cover some people as much as I would like. DJ Schmolli would be a perfect example. The guy cranks out some wicked music, and I'm a little overdue with sharing some of it. So here we are!

Today I have two of his latest. Sublime vs Janis Joplin (dedicated to Brad Nowell) and Glenn Miller Orchestra vs. Rage Against The Machine. Quite the mix! Enjoy them responsibly...

DJ Schmolli - Santeria Benz
http://youtu.be/7P4AiUoo1Ns - Janis Joplin "Mercedes Benz" vs Sublime "Santeria"



DJ Schmolli - In The Mood For Some Killing
http://youtu.be/AqV5YFrfgvw
- Glenn Miller Orchestra "In The Mood" vs Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name Of"

No comments:

Post a Comment