Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Smokin' Weeks

I just can't help myself, two Johnce posts in a row! Count me in as a card-carrying member of the the Marc Johnce Fan club!! I have two more mashups that I just have to share. I've got something sweet cooking, but first this is a nice easy post of two wicked tunes. The tunes themselves sound amazing, but the video work is even better. You just have to check these out!!

This first one is such a great video, it's made from the following clips:
- tv show "Johnny Carson Show"
- tv commercial Atari
- tv series "Kojak"
- tv show "Family Freud"
- tv series "Battlestar Galactica"
- tv commercial Polaroid
- tv show "Jeopardy!"
- tv commercial Fruit Of The Loom
- tv commercial Ford
- tv series "Dallas"
- tv commercial Signal
- tv series "Mork & Mindy"
- tv commercial Nestle
I love how it looks embedded in Facebook. The white background doesn't work quite as well here in the pit, but it is still a great vid. Luckily the songs work very well no matter where you are!

Marc Johnce - Two Fair Weeks
http://youtu.be/_Jd5OammF8k - mp3 - Grizzly Bear "Two Weeks" (Fred Falke Remix) vs Lily Allen "Not Fair"



This second song is another kick ass rock and roll mash, which I don't seem to post nearly enough of (rock and roll that is!) I think the video was done by JusJ4ck, but I could be wrong. It's quite well done, that's for sure!

Marc Johnce (Audio) JusJ4ck (Video) - Not My Smoke Tonight
http://youtu.be/Zify1cnPba4 http://vimeo.com/13142689 mp3 - Christina Aguilera "Not Myself Tonight" (Jody Den Broeder Remix) vs Deep Purple "Smoke On The Water"

No comments:

Post a Comment